WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the Site sends to the user's device, where information is memorized for various purposes. In particular, cookies allow the Site to recognize users on subsequent visits or enable other websites to recognize such users for particular purposes.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES THE SITE USES
The Site uses various types of cookies for different purposes:
Technical cookies are cookies enabling users to browse on the Site or to enjoy its basic features. These cookies are installed automatically on the user device by the Site as a result of the user’s access to the Site and do not require any specific consent by the user.
Indeed, consent is not required by the law if and when a cookie is:
- Used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication; and
- Strictly necessary in order for the provider of a digital service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Technical cookies used by the Site include:
- Navigation cookies: to ensure the normal browsing and use of the Site, through different options or services;
- Functional cookies: to save user preferences and facilitate the browsing experience based on a set of selected criteria (for example, language, browser type, etc.).
The Site also collects the IP address or any other identifying information on the user device that is necessary in order to manage the Site, diagnose server problems and meet other lawful purposes.
Disabling technical cookies may limit the ability of users to browse the Site and to enjoy its features or the services offered.
The non-technical cookies used by the Site are third-party cookies: cookies set up on the user’s device by a domain or website distinct from the Site. Third party cookies are implemented by marketing vendors and partners of the Site by the means of third party tags. The Site does not control such cookies.
The Site does not have any access or control over cookies or other tracking technology used by third parties accessible by the Site and cannot ensure compliance of third parties with the applicable privacy law.
- Social media cookies: these cookies are needed to share content on social networks. This is a list of social media cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are collected by third parties, in individual or aggregated form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, such as information on which pages or sections are most viewed. This is a list of analytical cookies (it includes a link to pages with more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
Adobe Site Catalyst,
Users can manage cookie preferences through their web browser settings:
For more information, Users can visit:
Users wishing to contact the Site concerning any matter relating cookies are encouraged to write to: email@example.com
Last update: April 2021